May 28, 2009

:: Thursday ::

It is raining again. Last few days is has been cold and rainy. It doesn't look like the end of May outside at all. So we are locked inside again...

The good news is that the soccer club FINALLY found a coach for Patrik's group so he will have his practice at the end. He is so excited!

And Ivo is finally moving to a different team at his work!!! After one and a half year of discussion! I'm so happy for him and also very proud of him. He will start his new position next Monday.

There is one more exciting news, but I can't tell it yet. ;)

I scrapped today (it seems my scrapping mood is back,yay). The photo is from April from one of our bike rides.


Bike-ride

Full credits are as usual in my Life art 2009 photo album.

And one more page I made earlier this week, the collaboration kit among Kate Hadfield, Gina Miller and Rachel Young called Backyard bliss will be released tomorrow at scrapartist and the-lilypad.

Summer

I bought some stuff from Ali Edwards today, I can't wait to use it!! I LOVE her style and I own 2 of her books already. She is amazing!

have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you via Ali Edwards comments :) .... anyway your layouts are absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica Woodford
    www.jessicawoodford.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete