Have you ever had a photo which you wanted to scrap but didn't know how? I love this photo of Katrin but I wasn't sure how to scrap it. I knew I wanted to keep it simple so the main focus would be on the photo. I was sorting my scrapbook stuff on my computer today and found this quickpage from Paislee press. I'm so in love with her minimalistic designs! And I knew immediately that it is the way to go for.
(full credits can be seen in my Life art 2010 album)
Patrik didn't go to kindergarten today because of a cold he's got yesterday. But luckily he is feeling better now. They have been playing so nicely with Katrin today.
I'm getting back to reading after Christmas again. I'm reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult right now, so far I like it. My next book to read is The Lovely bones by Alice Sebold which I brought from our library two days ago. I know the movie will come to theaters this week, I saw few trailers on TV so I'm excited about this book.
The next one I want to read after I finish those above is a manual to my camera. I've been postponing this for SO long and I think it's finally time to read it and understand how my camera works. I was playing with it today and got this photo of my decoration, I really love how this turned out.
This photo is a part of my project 365. How is yours going?

Gabi, what a gorgeous page! I love that you kept the focus on the beautiful photo of Katrin. I'm all about the minimalist style right now too (you know that is a switch for me)(ha)!
ReplyDeleteI hope Patrik is feeling better.
You will love The Pact...it was one of my favorite books that Jodi wrote. The Lovely Bones is awesome too. I'm looking forward to going to see the movie soon. I'm glad you are back to reading...I love to read too.
Your photo is fantastic. I need to start using my camera on other settings but manual. My SIL is always shooting in RAW, and I'm so envious. I have to figure it out. So far so good on the 365 project...I hope I can stick with it.
What a wonderful, simple LO! You have achieved just exactly the effect you wanted! Perfect!! I didn't even bother with P365 this year... :(, but yours is coming along nicely!!
ReplyDelete