Nov 22, 2010

crafts for little hands

It's freezing outside so Katrin and I are doing some crafts at home. She loves to try new techniques and she is over the moon when she can play with a glue. I copied the angel from a Big Book of monthly ideas on a cardstock and then she played with it. I love it, her angel girl is so adorable.


1


The second project was stamping. I cut a sweet potatoe in half and cut a shape of a star (well, I tried ;) ) and let Katrin to play with it. I'm going to include this one in my December daily project. I'll be using the other side for journaling.


2


3


Tomorrow I plan to do a  paper chain with her and if I get walnuts, we are going to do the turtles.


Do you have a favorite craft for kids? If yes, please share with me.

3 comments:

  1. Those crafts turned out so cute, Gabi.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Gabi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kathy! Happy Thanksgiving to YOU and your family!! Ours was already at the beginning of October ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Love it that you're using it in your December Daily too- perfect!

    ReplyDelete