A single photo can tell a story. I took this one of Katrin the other day and I've immediately fallen in love with it. I love the moment I captured here. It was a beautiful sunny day and we went for a short walk after visiting library. She was picking up colorful leaves which were spread all over the sidewalk after a windy night. She brought the one she was holding home and gave it to me as a gift.
It is raining a lot lately so this photo from a lovely sunny day warms my heart even more. We are "enjoying" the liquid sunshine as a friend of mine calls the rainy days right now.
The frame I used above is from Annie aka Paint the moon. Word art is by Ali Edwards.
What a beautiful littre princess, I admire her beauty and I ask myself how long will her hair be in few years...But do you know that she is so wonderful and unique thanks to you? You are the best, Gabi.
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet, Kity! Thank you! xxx
ReplyDeletePerfection! I love Katrin's coat...so cute.
ReplyDelete