Dec 1, 2010

December daily :: day 1

It's here! The month all of us have been waiting for. The month of merriment and joy, peace, love and happiness. The most wonderful time of the year. This holiday season is going to be very special because we will celebrate Christmas with our family. We haven't seen them for 2.5 years. It will be our first Christmas since 2001 we spend together and it's going to be the very first Christmas for kids to celebrate with their grandparents. We really can't wait.


 Day1_web


Journaling (will be handwritten under this photo):  The two of you couldn't wait for December to come so you could finally open the first window of your chocolate calendars. It was the first thing in the morning both of you thought of. You let the chocolate melt in your mouth and a pure happiness spread over your face. Yesterday we pulled out some of the Christmas decorations and decorated our apartment a little bit. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


This December is the first one I'm doing  December daily project. I'm going to keep it very simple and focus on photos and words. I'm really inspired by Molly's album from the past 2 years, I love her style. Since I don't print my photos at  home, I'm not going to post my pages here daily, will do it probably once a week. This double photo will go on the daily page for day 1 and I'm going to add some journaling underneath.


credits: Ali Edwards - everyday twill, Katie Pertiet - last call chat freebie @ designerdigitals.com


Let's celebrate this season in love and happiness.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful...you are so creative!! Love the photo of your daughter too. How can you not be excited about the Christmas season with bright eyed children around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Gabi. I can't wait to see your daily pages.
    You have so much to look forward to this Christmas...I'm so happy for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete