Dec 7, 2010

new house - week 23

<2010-12-04_web


For a second time we were not able to go inside our house because the sale office doesn't carry the keys anymore. We looked through the windows though and saw that the main floor is done - kitchen cabinets, floors, doors, stairs to the second floor, fireplace. It seems they are doing the final touches now. The driveway is done, it was covered with plastic so it won't rain on the concrete. They've started doing landscaping in the backyard as well. Soon we are going to move in!!

8 comments:

  1. I wish you a quick move to a new home. Most would have built!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you to finally move in there and spread your stuff around. You won't know what to do with all your space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Carla! And *lol*, but I think we will get used to the space quite quickly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay....I'm so excited for you, Gabi. Do you have a closing date yet? When do you leave to go home for the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo how exciting!! Can't wait to see and so happy for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, girls!! We really can't wait!

    ReplyDelete