Mar 13, 2011

23 hours long day

Thanks to a daylight savings time we are having a 23-hours long day today. I planned to go for a run in the morning but woke up to a heavy rain so I skipped it and instead of the run I did a workout with DVD. I'm going to feel it tomorrow for sure.


1
We have been taking today very easy. We all needed a slow relaxing day after the past few hectic days. Last couple of our weekends were on the go so taking a day off was the right thing to do.We went skiing last night though.


In the afternoon Ivo and I just sat together, drank coffee and watched tv while kids were playing upstairs with Lego. I don't remember when was the last time when we did this, just hanging out together during the day. It has been probably several years... I really enjoyed the slow flow of the day.


2011_03_13 - feet_web


Guess who is coming to our house tonight?


2


Yup, a tooth fairy. Patrik's just lost his third tooth and is so excited about it. The new one is already visible there.


In the early evening we went for a walk in the rain. It was the perfect thing to do to end up our one hour shorter day. It has been one of the most relaxing days in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a fabulous day, my friend. Tell Patrik congrats on his missing tooth...those first few teeth are so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) He was so excited to find a toonie on a plate instead of his tooth in the morning. He was just complaining a little that tooth fairy didn't leave a message as last time... Well, next time ;)

    ReplyDelete