I bet most of you have already heard about pinterest. Pinterest is a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste. The place is amazing, filled up with so much inspiration there and so many great ideas. And yes, it can be time consuming as well. I love to browse there and collect ideas for home, craft projects and more. We plan to build a bookcase soon and I found really cool ideas there.
This one has really inspired us. We will be making this in a smaller scale though.
I would love to get something similar for our kitchen. There are always tons of papers from school and drawings everywhere and this solution looks cool and it's very practical.
Or this one.
I saw this idea few months ago somewhere and yesterday came across it again, it's really neat. I would love to display kids' art this way. I think they used this curtain wire from IKEA for this one.
Are you inspired yet? I definitely am and I hope I will make some of these ideas come true soon.
Meimi, I think the idea of going to IKEA this week is fabulous ;)





Glad you've set up a new blog. Hopefully this time will be stress free. Loving the inspiration photos. I could definitely use a couple myself as we are also redecorating the house and downsizing on the clutter.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Pinterest! It's awful how much time i spend there ! I love the pictures you selected ! Can't wait to see you're interpretation of some of these projects !
ReplyDelete@ renka: Good luck with your redecorating! I love the process of it. Have fun.
ReplyDelete@ Alice: so true about the time consuming... Hope you are doing well, my friend! xxx
ReplyDeleteMy sister-in-law just told me to check out this site...I haven't had time to do it yet. I love your storage ideas, Gabi....very cool!
ReplyDeleteYou will love the place, Kathy!! If you need to send an invitation for the site, please let me know.
ReplyDelete