Apr 6, 2011

thankful thought | no.2

Thankful thought 02
I'm thankful for the man of my life. Not just today. But every.single.day.


For the man whose love and support is endless.


For the man who is the most amazing husband and father.


For the most handy man I've ever met.


For the man who makes me laugh and offers me his arms when I'm sad.


For the man who's stolen my heart.


Forever.

3 comments:

  1. Many blessings indeed, Gabi. What a GORGEOUS photo, my friend...your photography is taking off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kathy!
    Yesterday it was our first BC lawn mowing and I had to document it :) Ivo was laughing because I was watching him and suddenly I disappeared just to come back in a few seconds with a camera in my hand. And Ivo was like: I KNEW you will come back with camera. So here you go. We know each other pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so sweet! Our men need to hear and see our love too. Love it Gabi, great job.

    ReplyDelete