I'm running behind with posting our photos, as usual. We had a wonderful weekend which we spent in a great company of friends. Ivo did some training for this triathlon while the rest of us tried kayaking for the very first time. Patrik lost his 5th tooth on Saturday.
Credits: Storyboard template - Clickin moms free template, Ali Edwards: Season wordart freebie
Hope you liked Kayaking, we love to go! Love the photos, looks like summer is going great for y'all!! ~ Wendy from Life in South Texas
ReplyDeleteThe great weather is always just for one day and then we go back to cold and rain, Wendy. This year's weather totally sucks!
ReplyDeleteHow fun, Gabi!!! I love that template you used with signs of summer in the center...very cool. I love that you took the kids kayaking...I would love to do that someday with my girls too! I love your new header too...very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Thank you, Kathy! The template (clickin moms freebie) and the title summer (freebie from Ali Edwards) were two different elements, I just put them together.
ReplyDeleteThe kayaking was fun, at first I was scary to take Katrin with me but we made it safe :)
Thanks for letting me know about the freebies, Gabi...mwah!
ReplyDeleteKathy