Yesterday was full of action and movement. I started my day with a 6 km run, then we went for a family 14 km bike ride and after lunch Ivo went for a long bike ride with his friend. When he got back, we all relaxed in front of our house. Kids were riding their skateboards and bikes and Ivo and I were watching them.
![]() | ||
| Patrik's ramp for his crazy jumps |
Today as a first rainy day has come, I felt a little relief from the hot weather though. In the afternoon I was cleaning blueberries I bought last week on a farm and kids decided they want to have a pie. But not just with the blueberries but also with blackberries which grow in our neighborhood. So we dressed up for the rain, took a little buckets and went outside. They loved this our little rainy adventure. As we jumped over some bear poop, they were quite cautious and were looking for any signs of bears. Luckily we didn't meet any and finished our picking in just a few minutes.
The pie was definitely worth our little trip outside to the rain.
Ivo and I watched a new show called Episodes featuring Matt LeBlanc as a main actor. The show is amazing!! We loved it very much, it is so funny. Some of the scenes were really hilarious and we couldn't stop laughing. I'm already looking forward to a second season of this show. Matt LeBlanc looked so handsome there, the gray hair is gorgeous on him. Too bad it isn't gorgeous on me, it seems it's time for another hair coloring soon...
My new book arrived today. I can't wait to have start reading it.






No comments:
Post a Comment