I'm a huge fan of fall colors, not just seeing them outside but the fall tones used for home decoration and clothes as well. It reminds me that I need to dig out my fall wreath and put it on the door, it's still hidden somewhere in a box after our move. My children love fall as well. For them it's all about pumpkins and of course, Halloween. They have been talking about costumes for several weeks now and are still undecided what they are going to go for.
I found some great fall inspiration on pinterest. Here are some of my favorites.
I wanted to do this one last year already but we couldn't do anything in the apartment we were renting. So now we are already collecting milk jugs for this year.
What's your favorite season?








Fall is my favorite season too, Gabi....I love everything about it!!! I am so excited for new shows this fall. Did you watch Pan Am, by chance? It was really good!!!
ReplyDeleteKathy