My online friend Alice and I "met" each other when we were both on Scrapartist creative team. We both used to scrap quite often but it seems life's got into its way and there isn't too much time for this hobby any more (or at least in my case). I really miss creating pages so Alice and I decided that it would be fun to "force" ourselves into scrapbooking once again. She picked a page on pinterest and we made a lift of it.
Here is the original page made by Marcy Penner.
And here is Alice's take on the challenge called Cousin's love. Isn't it adorable?
And here is my page. I wanted to document how my children are the part of our family storytelling.
Credits coming soon.
Do you feel inspired? If so, please don't hesitate to join us and leave a link to your page in the comments section. The more people are involved, the more fun it is!



It was so cool to do this with you Gabi. I'm looking forward to our next challenge !!! I love your take on the lift. Love these pictures of your kids, i think it's awesome that they take pictures too !
ReplyDeleteI love this idea...good for you and Alice. I might have to try this soon. I love both your takes on the scrapbook page!
ReplyDeleteKathy