Dec 21, 2011

filling it up

Thank you so much to all of you for your kind words about our latest project! I'm really proud of my handy man, he did such an awesome job. Today Ivo brought boxes from our basement and we've started filling up our new bookcase. Kids discovered so many "forgotten" things in those boxes and had fun playing with them. I love how our living room looks now, the bookcase have given the room a totally different look. There is still plenty of empty room on the shelves and I'm looking forward to the years to come to fill them with little treasures.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! It looks amazing. Ah- it keeps getting better. Your living room is beautiful. Love the floors. bookshelves. couches... everything. :) Time to curl up with a good book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Krystal. I still need to wait for the curl up time though. But I'm getting closer, Christmas is just behind the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bookcases! I so wish Matt and I could do something like this ourselves. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's even better with the colors of the books in it ! I'm sure it will fill really quick !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks AMAZING, Gabi...ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete