Jan 1, 2012

hello 2012

It's here. The year of 2012. A new beginning. A fresh start. The year of now.

Hello 2012, we are all ready for you!

We celebrated a New Year with our friends and couldn't ask for a better start of the new year. It was awesome to have them over at our place, playing games and just having good time together!

After lunch we did a family hike in a local forest. We love it there. I'm really happy that we have such a beautiful place almost behind our house. Ivo goes there for his regular runs and we do a lot of hikes there as a family.

I've decided to go back to capturing our everyday life through photos and join the Project 365 train once again. I've created a new blog just for sharing these photos - bits of life. You can get there through the THIS IS LIFE banner on the right side of this blog. I done this project in 2009 and 2010 and I love to look back at all those photos. I hope I will be strong enough to finish this year as well, with a little help of the awesome community over at capture your 365 I should be able to make it.

Happy New Year to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place to live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too Gabi. May all your wishes come true !
    I love that you are already hiking with your family ! It seems like a great place to go !
    Good luck on the 365 project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you Gabi and your family. Wow... a 365 project ! I wish you success. Biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family, Gabi! Good luck with Project 365. I am going to do Project Life this year. Much love, my friend...mwah!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete