We had quite a busy weekend (well, as usual). There was a lot of going on and we had a great time for sure. On Saturday we went to see our friends while Patrik was attending a B-day party of his best friend. We went for a walk, it felt almost as a spring outside. There was a spot at the river where the afternoon sun was shining through the trees and made a perfect light for taking photos.
This is my beautiful friend Jeanette. I just love her happiness here, she has one of the most beautiful smiles!
Yesterday we went skiing. We usually go on Saturdays but this time we went on Sunday. The weather was gorgeous and the hills were full of people so we had to wait in the lines for chairlifts which was not fun at all. But the sunset was worth it at the end. I forgot to pack Ivo's hoodie and all he had was a T-shirt and a jacket so he ended up skiing wearing my hoodie underneath his jacket and I borrowed Patrik's extra hoodie. It was short and not perfect but both of us (Ivo and I) were warm. We had to laugh when we saw each other "dressed up".
You can see Vancouver's downtown in the distance on the next photo. The views from the top of the mountain are always so beautiful.
My most favorite photo from yesterday is the one of Katrin and Ivo on the chairlift I posted yesterday, I just love the shot!
Today kids went outside to play after school. It's still quite cold but the sun was really inviting and they couldn't wait to get their bikes and skateboards out. I took this photo on our backyard, I like their dirty mouths, they just ate muffins before they went out.
And this is how they roll - Patrik sporting his ski helmet and goggles on a bike, it cracked me up.






Beautiful photos, Gabi...I'm in amazement at the beautiful scenery in your photos...just breathtaking!!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Lovely pictures Gabi ! Biz
ReplyDelete