Feb 2, 2012

over here

:: Over here it's Thursday evening and I can't wait for the weekend to come.

:: Over here days fly by so fast lately and I wish I could stop the time just for a little while to take a deep breath and just relax.

:: Over here Patrik and I are enjoying reading Harry Potter. I saw a few movies but never read the books and I'm loving it! I'm finishing book 1 and will definitely continue with the other ones as well.

:: Over here one little boy is trying to learn how to swim. It still needs a lot of hard work.

:: Over here one little girl loves to give sneaky tickles.

:: Over here is one man who is very dedicated to his training and I really admire his strength and commitment.

:: Over here I'm finishing a second kind of antibiotics but still having the same symptoms as two weeks ago.

:: Over here a friend of mine is moving to a different part of the town and it makes me sad to not having her so close. I will miss her and her boys but I'm happy for the this change in their lives and I know we will be staying in a close touch.

:: Over here it's still hard for me to get used to the everyday long commute to work, it makes me exhausted every single day.

:: Over here I'm loving these prints from Kal Barteski and thinking about ordering one for our home.

:: Over here I'm hoping that my health is going to improve in the next few days and everything will get back to normal. I miss my workouts which I've been skipping for more than three weeks now due all the health problems.

:: Over here it's time for Sheldon Cooper at the moment.

:: Over here the house is full of love and warmth and I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment