:: Katrin's lost her first tooth today. She drew a picture for the Tooth fairy and I know she will love it.
:: I made a "word ring" for Katrin yesterday, it helps her to learn new words. There are cards on a metal ring and on each one of them there is written one word. Patrik used this system in kindergarten and was one of the earliest readers in his class. He was testing Katrin today. I made a video of them as well, it was so cute how he tried to teach her the right pronunciation. They will treasure it once they get older.
:: I went for a run today and was practicing the efficient energy heart rate method again. The watch was beeping a lot because I couldn't get my breath to get slower but the average heart rate was still in the limit. I'm getting slowly into it. Unfortunately I'm experiencing a light pain in my Achilles tendon. I had the same problem last year as well and it lasted for weeks. Hopefully this time it will pass soon.
:: Guess what, we saw the sun today!! In the morning while I was driving to the train station, the rain was so heavy but then the sun came out and the weather played with us the whole day. It was raining, in a few minutes there was blue sky and then back to the rain, hail storm and more sun. Spring is definitely on its way, it's just taking its time. And my allergy as well...
:: I finished the fourth book of Harry Potter series today and have started the fifth one: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix right away. I'm loving these books!
I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow!! Have a good one.





hope the Achilles rectifies itself sooner than later, so that you can get back out there. I loved the HP books as well they were a fabulous read, but I didn't enjoy the movies as much only watched the first couple. Gorgeous shot of Katrin and Patrik!
ReplyDeleteWe just watched the 4th HP movie last night. They miss a lot of things from the books..
DeleteI went for a run today, it's getting better but I still can feel it. Thanks for stopping by, sweetie!