Apr 29, 2012

the weekend lens

It has been another crazy active weekend. There was a lot of running, gardening, playing with Lego, biking. We definitely had a great time.

We started our weekend with a glass of wine on Friday's evening.


I did some gardening with a help of kids on Saturday morning.


On Saturday I went for a run and took Katrin with me, she was biking next to me. We ended up at the playground and then did a yoga stretching afterwards. She loved our girls only time and so did I.

 

Sunday

I love this man so much!


And our little man got a new haircut today.


It was a lot of exercising this weekend and both Ivo and I are dealing with some pain around our ankles. I hope it will pass soon otherwise it will  disrupt our training schedules which is not good.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely, outdoorsy weekend for your family. Wishing you a good week to come as well!
    -Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanette! Hope you had a great weekend too. We need to do some get-together soon.

      Delete
  2. It looks like a wonderful weekend, Gabi. Your pictures are breathtaking!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy. The lake is one of our favorite ones, the scenery always takes my breath away. I think the movie Insomnia was filmed there.

      Delete
  3. gorgeous shots Gabi especially the family one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your a wonderful Mother and the photos are fantastic! Looks like y'all had a very busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete