Jun 7, 2012

under the weather


I'm sick of the rain. I really am. It has been raining over here, with very short breaks of non-rainy days, since October. Like enough is enough. It's June but it looks like the rainy wintery weather is still here. And it's cold. 11 deg of Celsius in June. Seriously? People tell me that this weather is unusual. Ivo always tells me to take the best of it but I can't anymore. I need to see a blue sky and feel a warm sunshine on my face. Our strawberry bushes are full of strawberries but if the sun won't come out, they will all rotten.  I want the rain to stop. Now.

6 comments:

  1. Gabi come on down for a week or two...plenty of sunshine and 100 degree days!! I'm not fond of the rain either...I truly hope it clears off and some warmer sunny weather moves in for y'all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would come right away, Wendy. I don't like too hot weather but shivering in June is just too much. And I can't stand the grayness here anymore. I so hope that we will be able to get a few sunny warm days soon. They are so much needed.

      Delete
  2. Agreed!! Sounds like we've got the same weather. Those glimpses of blue between clouds/rainstorms are heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will get some sunshine soon, Tammy!

      Delete
  3. I'm totally with you on that one ! The last days of may where super great, but this week we had rain on and off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice! You have one crappy week but we have had months!! But it's a part of where we live, unfortunately. Luckily the sun came out for a little bit today. YAY!

      Delete