Nov 23, 2012

right now

Watching Lego Ninjago episode with kids. They are both so into it. Patrik reads the stories before he goes to bed and it has also been on his Christmas list (Lego models).

Feeling kind of crappy today. I had to take a day off because I'm fighting some cold/ ear infection or something.

Looking forward to put some Christmas lights on our house during the weekend. I can't wait to start decoration for the holidays.

Reading Let's pretend this never happened by Jenny Lawson. I'm about to start this book, yesterday I finished The fault in our stars by John Green. It was spectacular! Sad but the book was simply amazing, I highly recommend it if you haven't read it yet. I wrote this passage from the book (dad talking to Hazel about life) into my little planner on my way home from work:
" I don't know what I believe, Hazel. I thought being an adult meant knowing what you believe, but that has not been  my experience."

Giggling about this message I found on our bathroom door yesterday. Patrik is really creative and a master of plugging the toilet...

 Working on a photo book for Ivo. It will be a documentation of his Ironman year.

Loving all the inspiration on pinterest. The site is full of amazing inspiration and I'm always happy when the food or crafts I try turn out great.

Being happy that it's weekend and it means two days of time spent with family and friends. Have a good one!

1 comment: