Apr 19, 2013

in love | the west elm edition

Today during my lunch break I decided to explore the neighborhood of my new job location (I've changed jobs last week, will post more details in a near future). My friend Harmony told me about Anthropologie so I wanted to check the place out. To make this story short, I didn't get there (even though I was just across the street and saw the actual store) because I've discovered that West Elm has a branch there. And I have immediately fallen in love with it.
I saw a dining table of my dreams there...
and these jar pendants...
How cool are these? I would love to have the one on the left above our kitchen island. Like seriously. There were so many cool things in the store but I was short of time. I wish my lunch break would be longer so I could explore more. Unfortunately I had to get back to work but I know I will be visiting this place often from now on. I'm in the love with the style of the store. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love the table and the lamps are too sweet!! You are lucky to have shops like that near you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome, Wendy?! There is one little tiny problem though. The price tag :)....

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favorite places, Gabi...they have an online website to browse too...amazing things!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to live in that store, Kathy! :) I've been browsing their website since last week, LOVE it!

      Delete