May 19, 2013

reading again


Five weeks ago I changed jobs. I'm back in Vancouver and back on my long train commute. The good thing about spending  a lot of time on the train and bus is that I can read again. And I LOVE reading. Within these five weeks I've read 5 books! Right now I'm reading the last one -The  Lost Husband by Katherine Center.

Jodi Picoult - The Storyteller - this book was really great. I read most of Jodi's books and this one is definitely one of the best ones. The ending was sad and unexpected. Really awesome read.

Lisa See - Shanghai Girls - such a powerful story about sisterhood and strength of women. I really enjoyed this book.

Bob Harper - The Skinny Rules - I've bought this one and I'm half way through. I love Bob's workouts (which I do with DVD). This book is written very well, simple to understand with great tips from the famous trainer.

Glennon Doyle Melton - Carry On, Warrior
- Glennon has such a great storytelling skills. This book made me laugh but also almost brought me to tears. Loved her stories about motherhood and everyday life. The only thing I don't get are the religious comments which are hard for me to understand because I'm not religious. But otherwise this book is must to read.

Katherine Center - The Lost Husband - I've read all Katherine's books and loved each and single one of them. I love her style and  I know this one won't be different. I've just picked up this book on Friday from library and can't wait to get deeply into this story.

 
Supplies: Read word by Ali Edwards - Tall and Skinny alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment