Sep 25, 2013
hello wednesday
Half of the week is gone already! Crazyyy. But to be honest, I'm counting the days now.
Next week, on Tuesday, I'm getting 2 hours of my life back! I'm starting a new job. A new challenge. And I'm SO ready for this change. My commute time will shorten from 3 hours to only 1 hour a day. ONE hour a day!
I have so many plans for this new venture of mine. I'm going to start working out in the mornings.
I will be there to give the first kiss of the day to my kids, And I will make them ready for school.
I will have more energy and time to do stuff I like. I will grab my camera more often to snap more pictures like the one above which I immediately have fallen in love with.
I will be probably noticing more of the little things of everyday life.
I will get a part of myself back.
I can hardly wait.
Hello Wednesday. I'm in love.
Supplies: brushes used on photo by Paislee Press @ the-lilypad.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations on the new job Gabi, i hope all your dreams come true xx
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tracy! I can't wait to get back the two hours of my everyday life!
Delete