Oct 1, 2013

hello october


:: hello the month of giving thanks. Our thankful tree is up again and I'm loving all those thankful thoughts. ::


:: hello the never-ending dress ups (yep, the little ones are already sporting their Halloween costumes and they are totally rocking them!) ::

:: hello pumpkins and pumpkin muffins, we love you so ::


:: hello candle light, cups of hot tea in the evening  and coziness of a fireplace ::

:: hello new routine; both kids are so happy to have me at home in the morning = totally priceless ::

:: hello October, I love you already ::


Supplies: Paislee Press word arts available @ the-lilypad, Bebas - font

6 comments:

  1. Happy Autumn to you! Our pumpkins are still growing, hopefully they'll be done by October 31st, ekk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall and adore your thankful tree. I may have to borrow that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead and have fun! I might put the circles on strings but haven't had chance to do it yet.

      Delete
  3. I love your thankful tree, Gabi...such a cute idea. I hope you are doing well, my friend. Miss our chats. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. We did the tree two years ago and everyone loved it. I miss the chats too!! Life has been so hectic for me lately, but I hope with the new schedule I'll get more free time soon! miss you! xoxo

      Delete