Oct 17, 2013
organizing the school stuff | the yearbook project
Yesterday I came across a post from Liz Tamanaha (aka Paislee Press) about her new digital collection for project life called Personal Yearbook. I have been a fan of her designs for several years now, I love the clean simple look of her work. Her Midnight Edition of Project life is hands down my most favorite so far. So when I saw her new collection, I immediately knew how I will finally organize kids school stuff.
So far the yearly photos since kindergarten have been hidden in the cabinet and I never knew how to store/ keep them. But now I finally know! I bought two binders at Staples today and a set of page protectors. I printed out the pre-designed sheets for the month of October (super easy and fast) and Katrin started working on hers right away while Patrik was at his soccer practice. Tomorrow will be his turn to work on his October's page. I will definitely use the mini kit in our family project life album as well as separate journaling cards.
I can't wait to put this binder together and finally to be caught up on the school stuff from previous years. Hooray for organizing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment