Oct 12, 2013

us | october edition

This is us. Four people connected with love. A family.

I am so very thankful for having these three amazing people in my life. I love them more than words can ever describe.


This was our very own and very first family photoshoot which was actually planned (not like usual just going out for a walk and take random photos). We had a great time outside even though the sun hid on us behind the clouds. I am so happy how these photos turned out. Some of them will fill out frames on the walls in our house as a reminder of our love.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope yours will turn out great as well.

      Delete
  2. These are so cute, Gabi! Great to see you in the photos, too! Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aja! Yeah, it was time for me to step in front of the camera as well :) We are doing well, thank you for asking. Hope all is well at your corner of the world as well.

      Delete
  3. WOW ! These are gorgeous Gabi ! You look so happy together. You have a beautiful family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabi these are absolutely wonderful photos!!! What a beautiful family and you can definitely see the LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy. I wish I could do more pictures with me in front of the camera though...

      Delete
  5. Krasne fotky Gabi! Ste velmi zlatucki!! A+ :-)) Mata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diky moc, Marti! Doufam, ze se mate fajn!

      Delete