During the week I always come across a lot of interesting / inspiring things online. I usually pin the tab in my reader but sometimes I want to get back to it after a few months so I've decided to link the stuff in my blog posts. This way I can find them whenever I need. So here goes my link love for this week:
:: this speech by Brene Brown about creativity and critics. Brene is amazing and I love love her books.
:: these journal cards by Ali Edwards will be a part of my December Daily project. I will be printing some of them this weekend. So excited to start this project!
:: going to try to make these spring rolls. We had them at our friends' house and they were so delicious. I have never worked with the rice wrappers but I know I will have a lot of helping hands.
:: loving these printable tags, they are available for a free download. The handwriting is so beautiful.
:: I'm really getting excited about upcoming Christmas season. It's my most favorite holiday of the year and every year I feel like a kid once again during this magical time. I'm collecting ideas on my pinterest Christmas board and can happily say that some of the projects are already done and some are in the making.
:: I can't wait till my three new stamps, I ordered from Elise, come in the mail! I feel creative and spirited once again!


No comments:
Post a Comment