Dec 8, 2013

december daily | days 1-5

The first week of December's gone and let me tell you, I don't know how it happened. The days fly by so fast! I'm taking photos every day but I barely have time to do anything with them. I finally sat down today for a little bit, between baking and taking care of my little sick girl, to work on my December daily album. Here are my first 5 days.

 

I'm trying to keep this album very simple as I don't have too much time to spend on it. I use a lot of Ali Edwards brushes and digital supplies together with some paislee press goodies. I went back and added two words into the journaling on day three and even took out my sewing machine.Yay me being creative. I'm really looking forward to capture more days of our holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment