Jan 1, 2010

photo a day - year two

I'm really excited to start a second year of taking photo a day. I
love to look at all those photos from the last year, I've captures a
lot of priceless moments and memories. You can see all my photos in my Life in pictures photo album.

Today's photo and this year's first is about my love, my best friend, my soulmate - my dear husband Ivo.

Horizontal frame


(photo template is by Emily Merritt from her Project memories kit available @ the-lilypad.com)

I plan to do weekly pages, hopefully I will be able to keep up with it. I want to keep it simple, focus on photos and put some little journaling about the photo/event. If you have decided to go for this project too, good luck!

Another month in review from 2009 is done! Only 6 more to go...

July2009

No comments:

Post a Comment