We woke up to a such cold weather this morning. During night there was -20 deg of Celsius outside, in the morning -15 but on the windchill if felt like -25. It seems winter is finally here. We are still waiting for more snow though so we can finally go for sliding.
We went to Costco at noon and I printed my monthly reviews from the last year. These layouts are my first ones I've ever printed, they turned out perfectly. The quality is amazing and I can't wait to have a full year done (still haven't finished few months). I put the prints into 12x12 album, kids immediately started looking at the pictures and a lot of memories came up. It was so nice.
Right now kids are having fun playing Mario cars on Wii. I love to watch them, they are always so focused on the game, especially Patrik.
Here is my photo of a second day for my project 365. Katrin loves to play in our bed. She jumped in and was hiding under the cover but she was making sure I'm looking for her. She is so funny.


Your layouts look fantastic! I am nearly finished mine for 2009 and can't wait to get them printed. You have spurred me on. Love the photo of Katrin, she is so cute.
ReplyDeletelove your stuff Gabi! I am going to start working on mine, I bought some templates from Leora Sanford (and have the Paislee Press one too). thanks for the inspiration! Costco is high quality and not expensive either. This weather has got to GO. It's so cold outside, even Rocky doesn't want to be out!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea, Gabi...what an awesome way to showcase everyday photos...thanks for the inspiration, girlie.
ReplyDelete