I was so mad and sad when my laptop came from service totally empty last year. They cleaned/erased my HD with all my stuff on there. I lost all my photos from project 365 I had on my laptop because I didn't have the originals saved, only the smaller photos which I put on my blog. So I have to go through all those thousands+ photos on our main computer now and look for the one certain photo which I posted on the blog. I've finished another month today - June. So only 5 more to go!!
And this is a photo from today - Patrik testing his new bike which we've bought today for his Birthday. He is so happy and excited! He's outgrown from his old one so it was time for an update.


Oh Gabi ((HUGS)) re the cleaned up computer, that's not good news. I can honestly say been there done that and once bitten never being bitten again.
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo of Patrik, wishing him a very Happy Birthday!!
I'm so sorry you lost all your high res pics. I totally understand how it feels.
ReplyDeleteI bet Patrick is super proud of his new bike. This means more bike trip for you guys !!! That's good for you !
Oh, Gabi, I can't imagine loosing all my high res pics...that stinks!
ReplyDeletePatrik looks so excited on his new bike...what a great photo.