Feb 9, 2010

Project life - the album

As I promised to some of you, I will show you how our Project life album looks like.
The first pages in the album contain my monthly reviews from last year + 2009 in review and then year 2010 is following.
For the first week of 2010 I still need to print and insert my post from January 1st and a definition of my little word for this year.
(sorry about the quality of photos, I was taking them in the evening)
week 1
Blog8


The word life is from the original box which the kit arrived in.
week 2
Blog7

Blog6

I'm using the little pockets also for my photos not just the journals. I journaled directly on the photo as well (done in photoshop). I used some of Paislee Press' wordarts on the top left photo (her work is available @ oscraps.com). And I journaled the story direcly on the bottom photo as well.

week 3
Blog5


Blog4


In the right top corner is a drawing from Katrin she made that week. I skipped few days of photos (I took photos every day, just didn't include them in the album) in this week and instead of them I put more photos from Patrik's exciting day - choosing his new bike.
week 4
Blog3


Blog2


In this week I included some of the B-day cards Ivo and Patrik got from our family and friends.
week 5
Blog1


So this is our January in a real version! Kids LOVE it as much as I do :)
If you have done yours, please don't hesitate to link me to your album, I would like to see it as well.

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous, gorgeous book Gabi! You should be so proud! thanks for sharing this journey with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have some time to dig into mine...your book is looking fantastic, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good Gabi! Loving how you are putting it together! I must take some pictures of mine, it is so much fun creating like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your book looks awesome! So bright and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome!! I just love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gabi, this looks fabulous!! I love how you are including little bits and pieces like the birthday cards and drawings, I'm sure this album will be treasured for years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply awesome Gabi! What a super project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW ! Your book is awesome ! I bet the kids are excited too ! This is will be awesome to look through in the years to come ! Thanks for putting some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is so beautiful Gabi! I need this kit, otherwise I will die. Your children will love this when they grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Gabi!! I think you just convinced me to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks awesome, Gabi! What a treat it will be to look back on this album.
    I have just started simplifying my scrapbooking by using the little pocket protectors for quick display of photos and memorabilia! What brand page protectors are you using?

    ReplyDelete