First day of our vacation is almost over. We spent it by hiking around lake Louise at Banff national park in Alberta. We took 10.5 km long trail from lake Louise to Mirror lake and it definitely took our breaths away. The nature there and all the views were stunning! I couldn't believe how blue the water in the lake was! The color of the water is spectacular.
I created a photo album Exploring Canada - summer 2010 so you can take a look as well (it is on the right side bar). I just need to fix the names of the photos but I will do it later when I have more time and also a faster internet connection.
Enjoy! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dnes jsme se vydali na túru okolo jezera Louise. Příroda a okolí nás totálně dostalo, opravdu nám to doslova vzalo dech. Voda v jezeře je neuvěřitelně modrá, ta barva je naprosto úžasná.
Fotky jsou k vidění v albu (pravá strana blogu) Exploring Canada - summer 2010
We were exactly where you were (Lake Louise/Banff) last September. Isn't it beautiful!??! Love the pics!
ReplyDelete