Jun 26, 2010

the big move: day 7 - exploring Banff national park 2

Today we went to Banff National park again. We visited Moraine lake and took a gondola at lake Louise resort. The view from the top was breathtaking!!


18


24
Then we drove to Banff to take a look at the famous Banff Springs Hotel.

Tomorrow's plan is to move to Jasper and explore it a little bit. And from there we are going to move slowly but surely to our final destination, Vancouver. I've added some new photos into Exploring Canada photo album. Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dnes jsme opět zavítali do Banff národního parku. Tentokrát jsme se prošli okolo jezera Moraine a pak vzali lanovku v resortu jezera Louise. Nakonec jsme se ještě vydali do města Banff podívat se na známý hotel Banff Springs hotel. Nové fotky jsou v albu Exploring Canada.

5 comments:

  1. hey Gabi, i've missed you! i'm thrilled that your ALL there safe! i LOVED your photos... my gosh the lake water color looks like the Caribbean Sea!!! simply a BEAUTIFUL place to live Gabi, i'm so happy for you.
    enjoy getting settled into your new home.
    xo.
    la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how breathtaking this is, Gabi....you must have been blown away seeing this in person. I'm glad you are having some time to enjoy yourselves before you finish up your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW !!! Your photos are amazing !!! The color of the water is absolutely incredible ! Enjoy your break ! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Gabi...those photos are simply breathtaking...I can only imagine what it looks like in person!
    It looks like you made great driving time & had no problems along the road...I will be keeping you all in my thoughts as you continue on your new adventure in life!
    Have fun & travel safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are simply amazing! That water is breathtakingly gorgeous! I've so loved beeing able to see your journey through your blog. I love the maps you made with your progress dots too!

    ReplyDelete