I was thinking about a place for journaling, kids drawings or little notes for my DD project. Some days I will journal on the back of the daily pages but I wanted to add some more space as well. When I was going through my files on computer, I came across these Reflections journaling cards by Ali Edwards and decided to use them for the album.
I still try to keep the album in simple clean lines. I can't wait for December to come!





This is looking really good my friend, I am so proud that you have undertaken this project. Keep up the beautiful work, it is going to be so much fun in December when you start using it.
ReplyDeleteHello fellow Canadian!!! You made a comment on my blog last week which I really appreciated and wanted to thank you. It was regarding the December Daily. Since then I have been reading your blog and love it. Your December Daily is gorgeous. Isn't it exciting? I am counting the days til December! I wanted to say hello since I live in Ottawa now but will be moving back to Vancouver Spring/Summer next year!
ReplyDelete