
In the morning I had totally different plans for the day. Katrin and I went to a Strong Start program after we dropped Patrik off at school. Then my friend called me there and asked if we want to go ice skating with her and her little boy, I immediately said yes. So we left the program earlier and went home to change. I wanted Katrin to try ice skating as well since Patrik had a chance last week. She was very excited! We rented ice skates and off we went. She loved it. At first she was a little bit afraid and fell down a lot but then she found out how to move and she really enjoyed herself. To the end of the program she got more confident and did such amazing progress. She was so cute on the ice. It was her first time today and I'm happy we did it together. It was totally different experience than last time with Patrik, there were only few people on the ice and it was much calmer there. Katrin was laughing all the time and had so much fun. I so love our one on one times.
Yay, Katrin!!! I miss the one on one times with my girls before school started and life changed. Enjoy every moment, my friend.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun, Gabi!! I should take my kiddos skating!
ReplyDeleteI so miss ice skating! Love the photos you've taken this week and last with both your son and daughter. I'm afraid this is something my son will never learn as there are no rinks near us :o( Have fun and enjoy the ice for us :o)
ReplyDelete