Nov 24, 2010

right now

I'm happy we are making new friends here.


We are getting excited about upcoming Christmas time. The excitement I can see in our little ones eyes is so magical and totally priceless.


It's so cold outside, freezing. A lot of people say that this is not an usual weather for this time of the year.


BookI'm reading a gorgeous book right now - Everyone is beautiful by Katherine Center, I really recommend this book! I'm on chapter 8 right now and so far I love it.

We do a lot of crafts around here and I'm happy kids really enjoy doing them. I'm working on my December daily album. I can't wait for December to come!


I'm thankful for the ordinary everyday life we live and for my beautiful family. I love them so!

3 comments:

  1. What is the book about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kity, it's about a woman who just moved to a different city with her husband and three little boys and is trying to find herself as a woman again (not just being mom and wife). So far I really love the story.
    It is my second book I'm reading from this author, I love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a wonderful story, Gabi. Thanks for sharing, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete