It happens all the time that I hear a song on radio that I like but have no idea who the singer is. It was the same way with this song by Adele - Rolling in the deep
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw?rel=0&w=450&h=283]
So when I got out from the car today, the first thing I did was typing few words from the song I just heard and looked up for it. And now I know the name of the singer and the name of the song. Her voice is absolutely amazing!
Here are a few of my new favorite songs:
1. Adele - Rolling in the deep
2. Pink - I don't believe you
3. Newton Faulkner - Gone it the morning - I wish my alarm clock would play this song in the morning, I bet I would wake up in a positive mood every day
4. Dave Matthews - You and me
Have fun listening :)
Hey Gabi, just on my way to bed, but wanted to thank you for your emails and inspirational posts during the last few very long weeks. Ciaran is doing ok, but not out of the woods yet. Each day, is just that, a new day with new challenges. The good news is.....our transfer came through this week. We will be BC bound as soon as our house sells!. By summer for sure.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your music today. I love Adele, but Pink is my all time favorite.
Check out Glitter in the Air by Pink on You Tube (from the Grammy's). It's spectacular, if you haven't heard or seen it before. I love her and Glitter in the Air is my song.
I will email you tomorrow.
love,
xoxoxo
I just posted it to my blog...
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that you popped up here, Carla! I've been thinking of you every day!
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY and one more big YAY for the move!!! So happy for you guys! I'm crossing my fingers for a quick sale!
I can't wait to read your email. xoxo