Yesterday we finally bought bar stools (IKEA) for our kitchen island. I'm a little bit sad that the blue ones, I had my eyes on, are sold out but I know these are better and safer for kids because of the backrest they have. And I also think that these fit into our kitchen perfectly.
Kids were wanting to have breakfast or doings some crafts at the island for a long time but the regular chairs we have are too low and they had problems to reach comfortably the top of the table.
So today for the first time they were able to enjoy this spot in our house. They loved it.
I know there are going to be a lot of photos taken at this place in the future and a lot of stories to be told. I'm looking forward to it.
I like the chairs, love the backs! Looking forward to more photos from this spot, great job!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic Gabi... and if they are wooden you could always paint them the same shade of blue... just thinking outside of the box....
ReplyDeleteThanks, Wendy! Kids really love them and that's what counts the most :) Thank you for stopping by! xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cheryl. I was thinking the same thing about the color ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the chairs, Gabi. You're right, girl, there will be many stories to tell from these chairs.
ReplyDeleteI loved the blue ones also, but these look comfy and go very nicely with the place. I too am a IKEA girl. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one thing I'd love to have in our kitchen if we were to move into a new house. I'm sure you'll have a lot of use of it.
ReplyDelete