Mar 16, 2011

lucky

Since I've joined Capture your 365 site, I'm really enjoying taking everyday photos again. And I work on improving my photography skills at the same time. Katrina sends us everyday prompts to be more inspired. It really helps me to focus more on taking photos. Today's prompt was called Lucky.


2011_03_16 - computer
I'm really lucky to be able to use a modern technology every day. Internet gives me the only possibility how I can connect with my family in Europe and see them in a real time via skype. It is a real treasure for us all to be able to connect this way. Even though it is not perfect that we can't touch each other, it is enough to make our hearts skip with joy.


Today is also a first day of Willette's Joy of luck workshop. The theme for this day was: What inanimate object/thing/concept is something that you take for granted on a daily basis?


So here you go, I feel really lucky to have the possibility of using modern technology on a daily basis.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are being inspired, Gabi. It is amazing how technology has changed so much in the past few years. Skype is the coolest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete