At 9.30 pm we took kids outside to see the SuperMoon. It's a super "perigee moon"- the biggest in almost 20 years. Both kids were freaking out when they heard dog's or coyote's howling in the middle of nowhere. Katrin went back to car and stayed there while her brother was a little bit braver and stayed outside with us while we were taking photos. I wish we could go outside sooner and I'd had a better lens but I'm happy with the photo I took anyway. This is what I got after I cropped my photo. Isn't it cool?
And a later photo taken from our backyard.
This are actually my first photos which I took using manual settings on my camera.
Great job on the photos! It sure is a gorgeous moon!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome!
ReplyDeleteGabi, I have left a couple of comments on your earlier posts, but they never show... :(
Thanks, Wendy :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Renata.
ReplyDeleteThat's so weird about the comments. I know friend of mine had problems last week to get to my blog but others got here without any problems. Sometimes technology acts weird. Thank you for stopping by!!
Beautiful photos, Gabi.
ReplyDelete