Apr 15, 2011

the beauty of downtown


I spent the morning and part of the afternoon in Vancouver downtown today and I finally saw the place where Olympic flame was burning during the Winter Olympic Games in 2010. It was such an amazing feeling to stand at that place!


The views on my walk at waterfront were beautiful!


I just wished I had my camera with me, I was a little bit stressed out in the morning (had an interview at one employment agency) and I totally forgot about the camera and had to take all the pictures with my phone. Well, at least it gives me a reason to go to downtown soon again.

Big thanks goes to my friend Harmony and her family for helping me out in the morning! You are amazing, my friend!

6 comments:

  1. those pictures turned out great from your phone.
    How did the interview go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabi, congratulations for your new blog! :) I am glad that you share beautiful photos and nice moments with us. By the way, today is Patrick´s name day according to a Finnish calendar so special greetings to Patrick :) Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Harmony - the interview went okay. I had no idea they are going to test me (typing, numbers speed, word, excel). If I knew, I would prepare for it... I took the trainbus and I felt so sick in there. I'm not used to traveling by buses anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kaisa - thank you. How is your stay in the states going? Have you gotten used to it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gabi, we are doing fine here. Many things are still quite similar so there hasn´t been big differences, luckily. The hardest thing for us is that Ella misses her friends and other people the most. We hope she will find more friends here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are beautiful, Gabi. I didn't realize you were looking for a new job...what do you want to do?

    ReplyDelete