Jun 8, 2011

around here | hello summer

And just like that we've jumped from winter/spring weather straight into summer. And we love it! This awesome weather gives us so many possibilities...
.... to play and have fun outside




... training in the lake



... playing on the beach




... riding our bikes to school, going to splash park, having dinners outside and many many more..

Yesterday I finally finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I LOVED that book. At the beginning it was a little bit harder for me to get into this book but then I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend this book to you if you haven't read it yet. 
Now my "reading" is mostly about job posting. Not fun but it has to be done. Hopefully something interesting will come up soon.

Game #4 for Canucks tonight!! We hope for a win!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your photos Gabi! especially that father son moment with the bike, so priceless. glad that BC is treating you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you CD! We've finally found our home! BC is the right place for us.

    ReplyDelete