Today has been one of those days...
I feel tired.
My mood is similar to the weather outside - gray and cloudy.
I am on antibiotics for one week and my bronchitis is not getting better. It's actually worse.
I am sending out resumes again. Feel frustrated a little bit about the whole process as it seems I am just loosing my time without any results.
Hope tomorrow will bring better times.
I hear you woman, I hear you!! Love the statue in the photo it's how I feel this week!
ReplyDeleteHope your mood will change soon as well, Wendy!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon, Gabi! Thinking of you....hugs.
ReplyDeleteKathy
I hope you'll feel better soon ! It's probably due to the end of summer... i kind of feel the same too ! No energy, overly tired, ... !!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kathy!
ReplyDeleteHope you get back to normal soon, Alice! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteOoohhh Gabi. Your picture is very expressive. I hope you'll feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteIs it a new banner ? I really love it. Big hugs. Ozen from Switzerland.
Thank you, Ozen! That's so sweet of you. No, the banner isn't new, I have it here for a few weeks already.
ReplyDelete