There has been a lot of playing lately, drawing, cooking, laughing, Halloween costumes wearing, cuddling, running, working...
We made our homemade pizza for the first time on Saturday, watched Pirates of the Carribean, made some Halloween crafts and have enjoyed beautiful sunny fall days.
Those are the little snippets of an ordinary life which I want to remember forever.



Sweet beautiful famly and great photos!
ReplyDeleteOMG ! Patrick looks so grown up !!! I love the maple leaves photo gorgeous colors ! Great shot of your self too, you are beautiful my friend !
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful family, my friend. I love that you take so many photos of ordinary life...I need to do more of that these days. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteKathy
He does, I know! He is changing so much lately. And thank you, Alice :)
ReplyDeleteI'm taking far less than I was used to, Kathy. But I try to remember to grab the camera at least several times a week now.
ReplyDelete