First snow of the season. Two days before my race. How "fun"... I know it won't probably last because the temperatures will be slightly above zero, but still. I'm not excited about it as much as kids are. Just sayin'.
OMGoodness, it is going to be a long winter if it is already snowing, girl...yikes!!! I hope it melts, and you end up with a beautiful day for the race. Hugs.
We have our ski passes ready, Kathy :)so I welcome the snow. Just it would be awesome if it waits for two more days and then I would be happy. Have a great weekend, my friend! xoxo
I hope that you can run in dry roads. Snow is also late here in Finland. However, now we are ready for winter when gardening is finished, finally :) Take good care!
OMGoodness, it is going to be a long winter if it is already snowing, girl...yikes!!! I hope it melts, and you end up with a beautiful day for the race. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteKathy
We have our ski passes ready, Kathy :)so I welcome the snow. Just it would be awesome if it waits for two more days and then I would be happy.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, my friend! xoxo
Beautiful but sorry for your race. Snow is late in Switzerland. Too warm... Good luck for your race. Take care with snow. Hugs
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ozen!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you can run in dry roads. Snow is also late here in Finland. However, now we are ready for winter when gardening is finished, finally :) Take good care!
ReplyDeleteStay warm, Kaisa!
ReplyDeleteBrrr, looks cold! Just make sure you keep all that snow up there this year. I'll take my warm, muggy weather any day! ~Wendy
ReplyDelete