After a lot of work from Ivo, our bookcase is almost finished. The last layer of coat has to dry out properly and the doors on the bottom have to be installed and we can call this project done. I bought this bear in Chapters the other day, it suppose to be a Christmas ornament but I'm going to put it on the shelf among the books. I'm so excited about this new piece of furniture in our living room and can't wait to put all the books and little things in there.



Wow... wonderfull bookcase ! Bravo to Ivo. And I love your bear so much. Biz
ReplyDeleteWow, Ivo did a fantastic job! Love the book cases! The bear is adorable too, I almost thought you made it too!
ReplyDeleteWOW ! Ivo did an amazing job with the shelves !
ReplyDeleteI love the bear, it's so cute.
yay! now it's time to fill it up. what a great job he did. very impressed.
ReplyDeleteOh, Gabi, they look amazing!!! Tell Ivo he did an awesome job, girl! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Thank you so much, girls! I will forward your comments to him for sure, it will make his day.
ReplyDelete