Dec 12, 2011

the coolest mug ever

On Friday we had a firm party with a gift exchange. I got a gift card to Starbucks and decided instead of buying coffee or latte and filling myself up with extra useless calories to buy a mug which can be customized. I asked kids to draw pictures for me. So now I have the coolest mug ever and just looking at it will always put a smile on my face during my long commutes from work. Each of the kids had a half of the insert paper to draw on, Patrik went for a Jack Sparrow and Katrin for a picture of herself outside with flowers and birds. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mugs :) I have photos that I've taken in mine. I bet your kids love seeing you drink from their mug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best gift ever....so priceless, my friend.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete