Feb 22, 2012

by Wednesday

... I'm finishing the third book of Harry Potter series - The Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm so in love with these books! Even my commuting doesn't seem so awful while reading them.

... I had my ortho-appointment today. It's seems like I'll never get rid of those darn braces! Next week it's going to be my fourth B-day with wires in my mouth. Sad. What seemed like an easy fix of one tooth has changed into never-ending complicated process. I know ortho needs time but what's too much it's too much. Sigh.

... I tried a new recipe yesterday and both Ivo and I liked it. We got a slow cooker from our friends last year and I barely used it so I decided to give it a go. Unfortunately little ones didn't welcome a new dish too much. They are such a picky eaters and it always drives me crazy when I try something new and they don't like it. I printed out Ali's meal planner and plan on planning ahead our weekly meals ahead in time. I want to introduce one new meal every week so they better get used to it.

... I'm in love with my new Deep Cleansing Foam! I'm using it only for two days but I can already see how my skin has improved. Love!

... It's Ivo's swim night today so I'm going to exercise as well while kids will go to bed. I've started Jillian's Ripped in 30 on Monday.The workout is pretty intense. I love Jillian's DVDs, they always make me sweat.

... I did a windows update two days ago and it's totally messed up with my computer. I wanted to scrap but Photoshop totally froze. I wish I haven't done it, now I'm stuck and can't do too much in PS because it keeps freezing. Have you ever had the same problem?

... today I saw a rainbow and it made me smile.

How has been your day so far?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your getting on track with everything, well that is all except the computer. I had to buy a new one just to run PSE 10, as my old one was 3 yrs old and just didn't have the memory to run it. Hope you figure out what the problem is and are able to get some scrapbook pages done.
    My day was pretty good. I don't want you to cry but the weather here today was absolutely gorgeous. Sunshine, 80's, and a nice cool breeze...I love days like this :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a tease with your weather, Wendy!! We will get to those sunny warm days. One day, one day... ;)

      Delete
    2. You will have your sunny weather and by that time we will be scorching and I'll be wishing I was where y'all are at :o)

      Delete
    3. It's going to rain and even snow again. The weather always teases us with sunshine just for a few hours to show us that it can be nicer one day ;)

      Delete
  2. I´m late to answer about my wednesday but I don´t care :) Today I am happy that we are finally getting better after all flus and viruses. I am happy because I bought a new skirt for me. We all had great time playing in snow. I am disappointed with me because of some work is unfinished but this is now how it goes. I am happy to hear that you saw a rainbow and you like your reading, foam, exercise and a new recipe. Keep going! And good luck with your computer and ortho process :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad all of you are getting health and well, Kaisa.
      Isn't it awesome to treat yourself as well? I know we moms don't do it too often but we definitely deserve it. Thank you for stopping by! Please say hi to Roman from me.

      Delete